🔥Free Digital Marketing Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-digital-marketing-fundamentals-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=DigitalMarketing&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
In this video, we’ll discuss what is content marketing basic and later in-depth, a few important strategies for content marketing that every marketer should know, content marketing and SEO, . How to rank #1 on Google and Youtube, Beginners Guide To Content Marketing 2020, and Introduction to Content Marketing Certification Training.
Content marketing is a pull marketing technique of creating and sharing valuable content (such as blogs, videos, articles, etc.) to the target audience. A valuable content solves a problem of the target audience, holds their attention by adding value to their lives and results in converting their interest into purchase. So, let’s get started with content marketing strategies. Below are the topics we’ll be discussing in the video:
00:00:00 What is content marketing
00:14 13 Content marketing tutorial
00:19:19 Content marketing strategies
00:52:16 Content Marketing And SEO
00:59:09How to rank # on Google
01:16:55 How to rank on youtube
01:32:55 Beginners Guide To Content Marketing 2020
01:44:20 Conternt marketing I and A
02:02:42 Introduction to Content Marketing Certification Training
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Digital Marketing training videos: https://bit.ly/36d97Fs
#ContentMarketing #ContentMarketingCourse #ContentMarketingTutorialForBeginners #ContentMarketingStrategy #ContentMarketingTools #DigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://bit.ly/2W2SU1S
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0